Orp and Ph Controller for Pools and Spas
Automatic controller for ORP and pH in Swimming and Spa Pools.
The poolCHEM-1 has 1 inbuilt peristaltic pump, which can be set up to control ORP or pH. A 24V DC output is provided for controlling the other channel.
This For example...
- Control liquid Chlorine with the inbuilt pump and use the 24V DC output to control a Carbon Dioxide valve for pH Control.
- Control pH with acid using the inbuilt pump and use the 24V DC output to control a larger Chlorine dosing pump (external relay may be required).
Temperature readout is provided. Supplied with sensors, calibration standards and all accessories required for installation.
The new advanced design makes this unit far superior and yet easier to use than other brands. The poolCHEM-1 is the culmination of over 30 years manufacturing experience.
- Waterproof construction rated to IP65.
- One 6L/Hr peristaltic pump built in.
- Supplied with 24V DC output control cable for low-powered devices or relay etc for second channel.
- Memory for 2300 stored readings, with automatic datalogging facility.
- RS232 Interface for remote monitoring of system (cable is optional).
- Pump sensor only allows automatic dosing when circulating pump is on.
- Graphic display mode makes the data easy at a glance.
- Automatic calibration
- Configure with pool size for quick set-up
- Operates off a single AC/DC power supply. No electrical installation required.
- Supplied complete with Sensor / Injection pipe fitting.
- Quick-dose function
- Temperature readout.
- Fully adjustable ON and OFF times can be set separately for ORP and pH pumps, eliminating over-dosing.
- User can select acid or alkali addition.
- Password protection, so only qualified users can change set-up or calibration.
- Good laboratory practices (GLP) function brings analytical Q.A. to swimming pools. Instant recall of current calibration and system set-up information.
- 24 Hour calendar clock.
- Emergency shutoff timer shuts off ORP and pH pumps if they operate continuously for user-set time.
pH Sensor, 2m...............111230
ORP/Temp Sensor. 2m.........111263
Inductive Pump Sensor.......130102
pH6.88 Buffer, 200mL........121306
pH4.00 Buffer, 200mL........121381
231mV ORP Standard..........121309
50 to 40mm Bushes x 2.......NPBR5040
24VDC Control Output Cable
Pump Input/Output Tube, 4m..116360
Drum Lid tube fitting.......116362
Tube weight for drum........116354
AC/DC Power Adaptor.........Specify
Country poolCHEM Manual.............130050
No other items are required to install and operate the poolCHEM-1
Pump Tube assembly, 1.8L/Hr.116353
Pump Tube assembly, 6.1L/Hr.116352
Pump Tube Lubricant, 3mL....130103
RS232 Interface Cable.......130041
Alarm Siren (105dB).........130101
Download this Specification Sheet in PDF format
Download the manual for this instrument (0.47MB, .PDF)
Hint : Right click on a link, then select "Save Target As..." or "Save Link As..." to save the file to your own computer.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat in your computer, a free Acrobat Reader can be downloaded by clicking on the following link.