Hydrochem-ds Conductivity and Ph Dosing System
- Fully configured controller for Conductivity and pH in Hydroponic applications.
- Temperature readout is provided, and optional temperature control output is optionally available. All components are pre-installed onto the single panel. All that the end-user needs to do is cut the tubing to the desired lengths plug it in and turn it on. Low maintenance, reliable peristaltic pumps. Supplied with all fittings and accessories.
- The new advanced design makes this unit far superior and yet cheaper and easier to use than other brands. The hydroCHEM Dosing System is the culmination of over 30 years manufacturing experience.
- The hydroCHEM Dosing System is quite simply the best hydroponics controller available anywhere in the world in its price bracket.
- Pre-installed onto mounting panels. No further installation required.
- Waterproof construction rated to IP65.
- Highly reliable peristaltic pumps included.
- Memory for 2300 stored readings, with automatic datalogging facility (optional).
- RS232 Interface for remote monitoring of system (optional).
- Flow sensing to ensure system functions correctly.
- Large digit mode makes the data easy to read in any light or from a distance.
- Automatic calibration
- 4 Terminal conductivity sensor technology resists fouling for maximum reliability.
- User can choose readout in mS/cm, CF units, dS/M or ppM (TDS).
- Quick-dose function
- Temperature readout with optional temperature control output.
- Fully adjustable ON and OFF times can be set separately for Conductivity and pH pumps, eliminating over-dosing.
- User can select acid or alkali addition.
- Password protection, so only qualified users can change set-up or calibration.
- Good laboratory practices (GLP) function brings analytical Q.A. to the hydroponics farmer. Instant recall of current calibration and system set-up information.
- 24 Hour calendar clock (optional).
- Emergency shutoff timer shuts off Conductivity and pH pumps if they operate continuously for user-set time.
- Operates off a single AC/DC power supply. No electrical installation required.
Ranges : 2.0 to 12.0 pH
2.00 to 12.00 pH*
Accuracy : +/-0.01pH
0 to 9.9 mS/cm
0 to 9.99 mS/cm*
0 to 99 CF
0 to 99.9 CF*
0 to 9.9 dS/m
0 to 9.99 dS/m*
Accuracy : +/-0.5% of full scale
0 to 9.9 ppK
0 to 9.99 ppK*
Accuracy : +/-1.0% of full scale
Temperature Range : -10.0 to 120.0 oC
Resolution : 0.1 oC
Accuracy : +/-0.2 oC
Automatic Temperature Compensation for Conductivity, TDS and pH.
Uses temperature sensor built into Conductivity sensor
Automatic calibration for all parameters, with automatic standards recognition.
Enclosure Tough ABS enclosure, fully waterproof to IP65.
80 Character alphanumeric LCD with user-friendly menu system and full-text messages.
1 panel 235 x 300mm and
1 panel 470 x 300mm
Full Kit : Approx 8.0kg
Environment Temperature : 0 to 45 oC
Humidity : 0 to 95% R.H.
Good Laboratory Practices
All calibration information and user-adjustable set-up information is stored in memory, and can be recalled on the display at any time. This information can also be printed or downloaded to a computer, when the optional Plus Pack is fitted.
The unit's serial number is stored in memory. This is displayed at turn-on, and included with GLP information.
The Plus Pack option includes the following items...
- RS232 Serial Interface for Datalogging capability.
- 24 Hour Calendar Clock.
- Selectable High or Low
2300 readings, including date and time.
Records reading into memory at the touch of a button.
Automatic Datalogging User selectable for one reading every...
1,2,5,10,15,20 or 30 minutes or every...
1,2,3,4,6,8,12 or 24 hours
RS232 Serial Interface*
300, 9600 and 19200 Baud.
8 Bits, No Parity, 1 Stop Bit, XON/XOFF Protocol
24 Hour Calendar Clock
bullet 3 x 6 Litre/ Hour
bullet Chemical resistant Santoprene
24V DC, 300mA Max with both pumps on.
AC/DC Adaptor to suit specified country is supplied.
*These items applicable when Plus-Pack option is fitted.
System with peristaltic pumps, sample chamber and mounting panel
Dosing Panel with 3.....116320
pumps and sample chamber
4 Terminal Cond Sensor..122205
(also used for temperature and flow detection)
Gel-filled pH Sensor....121227
pH7.00 Buffer, 200mL....121387
pH4.01 Buffer, 200mL....121381
AC/DC Power Adaptor....Specify Country
3 x 2m Input Tubing.....116358
3 x 2m Output Tubing....116360
3 feed drum weights.....116354
10m of 13mm Poly Tube...NPH.5
4 x 13mm Poly Clips.....NC13
(includes RS232 cable)
RS232 Interface Cable...130041
Pump Tube Assembly......116352
Pump Tube Lubricant,3mL.130103
Download this Specification Sheet in PDF format
Download the manual for this instrument (1.43MB, .PDF)
Hint : Right click on a link, then select "Save Target As..." or "Save Link As..." to save the file to your own computer.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat in your computer, a free Acrobat Reader can be downloaded by clicking on the following link.