- Automatic controller for Conductivity and pH. Ideal for Hydroponic applications. Designed to control external pumps, valves etc. Temperature readout is provided. Supplied with sensors and calibration standards.
- The new advanced design makes this unit far superior and yet cheaper and easier to use than other brands. The hydroCHEM is the culmination of over 30 years manufacturing experience.
- Waterproof construction rated to IP65.
- Supplied with 24V DC output control cable for low-powered devices or relay etc.
- Memory for 2300 stored readings, with automatic datalogging facility (optional).
- RS232 Interface for remote monitoring of system (optional).
- Pump sensor only allows automatic dosing when circulating pump is on.
- Large digit mode makes the data easy to read in any light or from a distance.
- Automatic calibration
- 4 Terminal conductivity sensor technology resists fouling for maximum reliability.
- User can choose readout in mS/cm, CF units, dS/M or ppM (TDS).
- Quick-dose function
- Temperature readout with optional temperature control output.
- Fully adjustable ON and OFF times can be set separately for Conductivity and pH pumps, eliminating over-dosing.
- User can select acid or alkali addition.
- Password protection, so only qualified users can change set-up or calibration.
- Good laboratory practices (GLP) function brings analytical Q.A. to the hydroponics farmer. Instant recall of current calibration and system set-up information.
- 24 Hour calendar clock (optional).
- Emergency shutoff timer shuts off Conductivity and pH pumps if they operate continuously for user-set time.
- Operates off a single AC/DC power supply. No electrical installation required.
2.0 to 12.0 pH
2.00 to 12.00 pH*
Resolutions: 0.1 pH
Accuracy : +/-0.01pH
0 to 9.9 mS/cm
0 to 9.99 mS/cm*
0 to 99 CF
0 to 99.9 CF*
0 to 9.9 dS/m
0 to 9.99 dS/m*
Accuracy : +/-0.5% of full scale
0 to 9.9 ppK
0 to 9.99 ppK*
Accuracy : +/-1.0% of full scale
Range : -10.0 to 120.0 OC
Resolution : 0.1 OC
Accuracy : +/-0.2 OC
Automatic Temperature Compensation for Conductivity, TDS and pH. Uses temperature sensor built into Conductivity sensor
Automatic calibration for all parameters, with automatic standards recognition.
Enclosure Tough ABS enclosure, fully waterproof to IP65.
80 Character alphanumeric LCD with user-friendly menu system and full-text messages.
Dimensions 210 x 180 x 90 mm
Mass Full Kit : Approx 3.0kg
Environment Temperature : 0 to 45 OC
Humidity : 0 to 95% R.H.
Good Laboratory Practices
All calibration information and user-adjustable set-up information is stored in memory, and can be recalled on the display at any time. This information can also be printed or downloaded to a computer, when the optional Plus Pack is fitted.
The unit's serial number is stored in memory. This is displayed at turn-on, and included with GLP information.
The Plus Pack option includes the following items...
- RS232 Serial Interface for
- Datalogging capability.
- 24 Hour Calendar Clock.
- Selectable High or Low
2300 readings, including date and time.
Records reading into memory at the touch of a button.
User selectable for one reading every...
1,2,5,10,15,20 or 30 minutes or every...
1,2,3,4,6,8,12 or 24 hours
RS232 Serial Interface*
300, 9600 and 19200 Baud.
8 Bits, No Parity, 1 Stop Bit, XON/XOFF Protocol
24 Hour Calendar Clock
24V DC, 50mA Max for controller.
Up to 150 mA can be supplied out of each 24V DC control output.
AC/DC Adaptor to suit specified country is supplied.
*These items applicable when Plus-Pack option is fitted.
- 4 Terminal Conductivity Sensor
- Your Choice of pH Sensor (Standard, Threaded)
- Pump Sensor
- 200ml pH 7 Buffer
- 200ml pH 4 Buffer
- 200ml 2.76mS Conductivity Solution
- Power Supply
- Instruction Manual